Given my research schedule is now full-up until 2018 (maybe 2019) - here are some free research questions that I'd love to know the answer to but have no time:
- Why do sociologists always seem more stressed than management academics? Is it oversupply, the need to churn out a monograph we don't suffer from? Something cultural about the field?
- If on social media, women academics, POC, LGBTQ etc need to put PhD after their name because of various 'isms', Does it make any perceptional difference if a white male academic does it or do people just assume you have a PhD anyway?
- If I gave student feedback on assessment as a two minute recording, how much more likely are they to engage with it than written feedback?
- What if we got students to draw their module feedback?
- What would happen to the career choices of a full time Academic/Adjunct/Associate Tutor if they were given five hours of pensions guidance?